How The Process Works
During the consultation, a sales consultant will discuss your sale situation and the various exit strategies our team can implement to help in the sale your property. Most times, a consultation appointment also includes a property inspection and offer presentation.
*All virtual consultations are subject to a physical property inspection prior to an offer.
*There are no fees associated with the consultation or inspection.
If it is determined that a direct sale to is an ideal solution for the sale of your property, we will prepare and present a cash offer for you to consider. The offer is absolutely free and there is no obligation for you to accept it.
* The offer is valid for 30 days, after which we are always happy to update the bid reflecting recent changes in the market.
Once the offer is accepted, our team immediately begins to prepare for a swift closing, all customized to your closing schedule. Our experts coordinate the entire transaction through the proper channels, closing at a reputable title company and completing everything in as little as 2 weeks.
* All transaction closings are subject to individual transaction hurdles, such as clearing unique clouds on title.
* Most transactions close in less than 30 days.
How is Different?
is an affiliate of PIP Realty Group, an established Chicagoland brokerage, development group and property management company. Through this partnership we bring a great deal of resource and expertise to the table to help you in the sale of your property.
Compare working withagainst other direct sale service providers:
“Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing.”
Ready for Your Offer?
Fill out the form to get started.
- 5 Ways To Tell A Great Home Buyer From A Bad One In ChicagoYou are in the market to sell your house and … Continued
- How an iBuyer Compares To A Local Home Buyer in ChicagoiBuyers are a relatively new option when it comes to … Continued
- How To Sell A Probate Property In ChicagoIf you own a property, that is stuck in the … Continued
- How To Sell A Damaged House In ChicagoIf you own a house that is in disarray or in … Continued
- How To Sell Your House With Tenants In ChicagoDo you own an investment property in Chicago that you’d … Continued
Get your fair cash offer and sell your house in 2 weeks!
514 E 95th St • Chicago, IL 60619
SellHouseChicago is an affiliate of PIP Realty Group, a licensed real estate brokerage in the state of Illinois. License #: 481012918. Neither PIP Realty Group nor SellHouseChicago will represent your interests if you sell your home through SellHouseChicago. You may be able to sell your home for more than SellHouseChicago’s offer price. We may also determine that one of our home buyer partners can make a better offer than SellHouseChicago. In this case, we may share information about your home with these potential buyers to get you the best offer. Not all homes are eligible to be purchased by SellHouseChicago.
Illinois counties we service: Cook County, DuPage County, Will County. Illinois cities/towns/villages we service: Alsip, Berwyn, Blue Island, Burbank, Calumet City, Calumet Park, Chicago, Chicago Heights, Country Club Hills, Cicero, Des Plaines, Dolton, East Hazel Crest, Flossmoor, Harvey, Hazel Crest, Hometown, Homewood, La Grange, La Grange Park, Markham, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Richton Park, River Forest, South Chicago Heights, South Holland, Stickney, Summit, Tinley Park, Western Springs.